So day two arrived and with it came a sense of accomplishment and relief that the initial "just do it" phase is behind me! I've started my blog, I have followers to hold me accountable, and the whole thing is in motion!
Here are the good things about my first "real" day...
* I logged my first day of food!
* I came within 20 calories of my daily caloric intake!
* I made better choices in what I ate!
* I didn't overeat!
* I drank a great amount of water!
* I read my weight loss advantages!
* I'm blogging about it!
Some challenges I'm facing...
* Having healthy food available to chose from in the kitchen
* Finding healthier dinner options that will appeal to my husband & 14 year old teenager
* Making time to do Zumba
* Eliminating negative thoughts about myself
What I know...
* I CAN do it!!!
* With a little research I can find new recipes for healthier dinner options
* I can make time to work out at home. Even 15 minutes is better than nothing at all!
* I am supported and loved.
* There's no need for negative thoughts
* Hard work now WILL pay off later!!