Thursday, December 29, 2011

Santa Loves Zumba!

I'll admit it... I'm in love with Santa!  He was great to me again this year!  (He's really cute, too!)  Check out what he brought me...


This is the Zumba Fitness Total Body Transformation DVD Set. 
(I might have put it on my Christmas list!)

What's in the box?  Four DVDs with workouts: Zumba Fitness Basics Workout, Zumba Fitness 20-Minute Express Workout, Zumba Fitness Sculpt & Tone Workout, Zumba Fitness Cardio Party Workout, Zumba Fitness Live! Workout, and Zumba Fitness Flat Abs Workout; two toning sticks

Where can you buy one?  Here.


I will say there's nothing like a live Zumba class.  It's truly like a party - like you're dancing at a club for an hour... and the time just FLIES by!  I rarely want it to end!  For the last year and a half I've been working to make lunchtime Zumba classes available to associates of the company I'm employed with.  I think we're really close, but I wanted the option to use these DVDs until the classes begin and afterwards!  Check out Zumba.com for more info!






No comments:

Post a Comment