Saturday, February 4, 2012

Carry You Through

Proverbs 20:30

Tonight I need to do something a little different.  I want to refer you you one of my best friend's blogs.  Two of her recent posts have spoken to me in big ways, so I want to share them with you!  

In Baggage Sometimes Sticks and Then What?Erika talks about things she does that help her focus on the positive when there's so much adversity around her.  It's not always easy to do, but forcing yourself to focus on the positive instead of the negative really makes a big difference.  She carries this same message forward in her post Huge Boulders, sharing a personal story of recent difficulties and getting rid of worries and avoiding regret. 

I truly believe God and this outlook are what carried me through the darkest times in my life. 

I encourage you to try it for a month and see what happens.

Erika's outlook is beautiful.  Her endurance is mind-blowing.  She's a dreamer.  She's inspiring.  She's a great writer.  And we can learn a lot from her.  Thanks for following your dreams, E!

I hope you enjoy her blog and thanks for letting me share this as my post tonight.  I wish y'all the very best and keep moving forward.  WE CAN DO THIS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment