Monday, March 26, 2012

Forget the Risk...


Do you ever feel like there's a risk in trying to lose weight and maintain it?  I mean there's the risk that you might do well for a while, then mess up and choose to quit altogether, then gain more weight than when you started. 

Okay. 

I've been there, too. 

But what if this time's different?  What if you find out that your dream is so important you really make it happen?  What if you find that spark you never found when you tried in the past and it sets off a fire inside you?  What if you're in the right place in your life for this change to take place?  What if there are people in your life who will really support, uplift, and encourage you?

You fail when you don't try.  And when you do try and you take some falls, I promise you... getting back up is worth it.

What other risks are holding you back? 

What do you see when you envision your dream?

Isn't that what you want...


2 comments:

  1. I'm on a similar journey. I have a lot of the same goals, reasons, inspirations, and approaches. I'd love for you to visit my blog. Maybe we can inspire each other sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, Mandee! I'm so excited to check out your blog! I love any inspiration I can surround myself with. Plus, we can encourage each other in our journeys! I'll take a look tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete