Monday, March 12, 2012

Second Wind


I'm so excited!  Tomorrow a friend and I are going to our first lunch-time Zumba class!  I am REALLY ready to break this three week fitness lag and have some fun.  I can't wait to move and smile and laugh and feel the adrenaline!  It's so much better doing Zumba in a group setting than alone in a dark basement (granted, our dog Dixie stays down there with me every now and then). 

Today, the weather was the most amazing temperature I've felt this year!  It wasn't too hot or cool, it was truly perfect.  I just wanted to be active and do creative yard work and outside decorating!  Instead, I ended up making dinner, emptying the dishwasher, making cookies, and cleaning.  At least I kept busy rather than being lazy!  I just feel a second wind today... and I really needed that.

Anyway, I'm so excited for tomorrow and I can't wait to share with you how it went!  I truly hope you have a great day and find the beauty in all you do...



No comments:

Post a Comment