Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday Wow Factor!


Week 12
Start date: 12/28/11
Initial weight:
218
Current weight:
197
This week's loss
: 2 pounds

Total weight loss: 21 pounds

Last week's dream focus: Work out 2 times - keeping track of any bonus workouts, stay under caloric budget for the week, make healthier choices in the foods I'm eating, and continue fighting those feelings of defeat, insecurity, and self-negativity.
What went well:  I worked out three times last week, exceeding my dream focus!  LaShan and I tried the lunchtime Zumba class.  It was a fun workout that kicked our butts, but two hours away from work was a lot of time and just won't work going forward.  I might have to come up with an alternative plan.  Also, I was under my weekly caloric budget again!
Challenges: There have been a couple of extremely tempting desserts in the kitchen from a birthday celebration.  One is Mississippi mud cake and the other are amazing Mounds brownies.  They have been super difficult to resist.  I haven't pigged out on them but I've been eating small bites several times a day.  Eating one or two small portions every now and then won't ruin everything, but several small portions a day definitely won't move me closer to my dream at the rate of speed I'd like.
This week's dream focus: Work out 2 times - keeping track of any bonus workouts, stay under caloric budget for the week, make healthier choices in the foods I'm eating, and purchase a really good (and tasty) protein shake that I'll crave!
 

4 comments:

  1. Ok first I sooooo love the poster!!! I want that poster posted all over!!! Second of all WAY to GO on your Wednesday WOW Factor! So proud of you! Not sure what my #'s are but I have a feelin I've been enjoying my vacay way to much LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. POST IT ALL OVER, MAMMA!!! Thank you!! And don't sweat it... it's just one week and you will get back on track when things are back to normal. I believe in you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are more than welcome to try out some of the Shakeology mix I still have left. I am forcing myself to drink a couple of shakes every week b/c the stuff was so dang expensive!! I HIGHLY recommend mixing in PB (I have a great PB powder that is super nutty and much lower than regular peanut butter) or fruit of some sort. I use vanilla soy milk and ice to make it thicker and creamier.
    If you find a super yummy protein shake you like, I am all for any recommendations! I really want to drink one most everyday. I think it would help with all the exercise I've been doing and help boost my metabolism.

    Great week for you!!! SO PROUD!!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to give it a whirl! I really loved the taste of Muscle Milk and this GNC brand whey protein. After seeing the price differnce between those two and Shakeology, I might have to stick with the cheaper brands (even though they don't feel cheap) or get a second job!! That's not gonna happen!!! :)

    I'll try some and give you my review in an upcoming post!

    ReplyDelete