Thursday, April 19, 2012

Daily Motivation


Isn't this the cutest?  I can't help but smile when I see it! 

I'm sorry for the short post tonight but it's been a very busy day, leading into a super busy weekend.  After a 21-1 win in baseball tonight (go Oak Park!), we ate some dinner and I need to focus on my message for the women's conference tomorrow and Saturday. 

I'll do my best to post something before tomorrow evening, but please forgive me if it doesn't work out.  I wish you a restful, blessed evening tonight!


* To the two amazing women who commented on last night's post, I cannot thank you both enough for your incredible words and support!  I loved all of what you both said and making time for "me" has been a struggle for a very long time (surprising from an only child).  I've spent a lot of time today reflecting on what it would look like to establish some personal time to add fitness (outside of the home) into my life.  This is something I really want to work on, but I actually think it will take baby steps, as funny as that sounds. 

Just so you know I plan on responding to both of you in detail tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment