Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy Is As Happy Does

 

I have peace tonight.  Not because I know how this story is going to end, but because I know God is in control of the story.  And that is SUPER comforting to me! 

No matter what is thrown our way, how we're attacked, or what we must endure, God won't give us more than we can handle.  All these afflictions have made me a better person.  They're helping me grow, become a better leader, and they're increasing my patience and strengthening me.  I'm not perfect.  I'm a work in progress.  But I'm getting better every time I try.

I have no time for negative energy, coming from me or others.  It steals my joy, which keeps me from moving towards my dreams... and that's no longer okay.  It has to change in order for them to become reality.  They're THAT important.

I see this affliction with an optimistic view, even when my world gets turned upside down.  Call it positive, cheerful, happy-go-lucky, or bubbly... it's the best way to view life, hands down.  Try adding more positive thoughts to your day.  I promise you'll feel the difference (and it will spread to others... it's super-contageous)!



No comments:

Post a Comment