Sunday, May 20, 2012

I Know I Can Do This


I know I can do this.
I'm just really struggling in my journey right now. 
I'm hung up on how far I could be had I kept the momentum I had in the beginning.
I'm craving sweets like crazy.
I haven't worked out in probably three weeks.
And I'm on the border of feeling defeated.

HOWEVER...

I won't give up on my dream.
I won't believe Satan's lies.
I won't allow him to keep me from pure happiness and joy.
He won't rob me of what God has in store.


I will look to the One who created me and loves me.
I will put my trust in Him.
I know He has a plan for me.
I know I'm going through this valley for a reason.
I know I will grow and learn from it.
I believe His purpose for me is far greater than what I can imagine.
He will guide me and show me how to get back on track.
MY DREAM WILL COME TRUE... in His time.



2 comments:

  1. Don't give up girl. Make some post it notes or something and put them on your computer, on your fridge. On the bathroom mirror. Take some of these great pics in your blogs or print it out so you're reminded of your dreams wherever you look.
    You can do it.
    BELIEVE IN YOU!
    Sugar is no fun after then first 20 seconds in your mouth...;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, E! I just need to submerge myself in reminders!!! And you are so right about sugar... I never thought of it that way!!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete