Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sweet Sixteen



Today an amazing thing happened.  I put on a pair of shorts I purchased last summer.  A pair of shorts I've never able to wear.  They were just too small when I bought them.  Today, the shorts were...
TWO
SIZES
SMALLER
THAN
WHEN
I
STARTED
THIS
BLOG!


Seriously!  It was the best feeling to put them on and feel them actually fit... and comfortably.  I expected them to be a little tight.  THEY WEREN'T!

When I started my blog on Wednesday, December 28, 2011, I was wearing a size 20.  (I have a difficult time admitting that even now... it really stinks.  But, it is what it is, right?)  Today, I wore a size 16!

I just can't believe it!
It fuels me to keep going. 
I know I can do this.
You can, too.
We can't give up on our dreams... no matter what.
Keep believing in yourself.
Keep believing in God and ask for His help.
He'll carry you through when the journey is difficult.
Don't just talk about your dreams... be about 'em!




No comments:

Post a Comment