Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bear Hug the Journey


Isn't this little hanging sign so sweet? A fellow dreamer gave it to me at Dare to Dream today and I felt so blessed!


Lately I've paid a lot of attention to the little blessings in my life. The moments that happen and then vanish... and you never get them back. The sweet glances from your spouse that make your heart flutter. Coming home from work to pets that are happy to see you. Kids saying funny, air headed things. A beautiful sunset. That wonderful smell that bursts to life after the first cut into a juicy, ripe peach (and instantly reminds me of my grandma).


These are the moments that remind us how blessed we are. How blessed to breathe... to live... to rest... to play... to love... to be loved. This week focus on the little sweet blessings in your life. Be thankful for each one. Embrace the journey you're on - the path you're walking. Give it a big bear hug and don't let it go. We're on this earth for such a short time... let's not wish our days away!


No comments:

Post a Comment