Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Presenting... a New Facebook Page!


'Overweight... AND OVER IT!" has a new Facebook page

It's long overdue and I'm sorry for putting it off, but I hope it will be worth the wait!  Be sure to share the new page with your friends!

Please be patient while I learn how to add the cute little "Follow me on Facebook" icon to the blog!  Also, if you have any desire to follow an 'Overweight... AND OVER IT!" Twitter account, please let me know.  I haven't caught the Twitter bug yet, but would gladly make it happen if there's enough interest!

Lastly, I just want to say how much I appreciate your support and encouragement in this journey... putting it all out there. It's scary and embarrassing and exciting and difficult and fun all at the same time.  I'm truly grateful to have a support system this strong.  Today I passed 10,000 views in seven months.  THANK YOU!

Together, we can do AMAZING THINGS!  :)

2 comments:

  1. I have so been thinking about a facebook page for my blog! You might have to help me, I am technicially challenged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was a bit of a challenge (which is why I kept starting the process, then procrastinating). If only there were an easy tutorial! My biggest challenge was getting the profile picture to fit to the icon size (yet it still doesn't work on the main timeline profile pic). I had to stop!!! :)

    Let me know how I can help!

    ReplyDelete