Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Prayer For My Journey



Tonight, Father, I ask You to cleanse me of all doubt, fear, insecurity, inferiority, selfishness, pitty, and hopelessness.  I pray You will replace them with trust, confidence, hope, and strength.  Forgive me for when I've failed You and questioned Your plan for me.  Please cleanse me from my sins and forgive me for the times I've hurt You. 

Thank You for allowing me to come to Your thrown, humbled and hurting.  Thank You for taking care of me and never leaving my side through every trial.  Thank You for every blessing You've poured out, no matter how small.  Fill me, Father, with love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, and goodness.  Help me to be a comfort to others and to reach out to those who will support me when I struggle.  Please help me to be okay with this process and to enjoy the entire journey, both the ups and downs. 

I love you, Father, and it's in Your name I pray.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment