Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday Wow Factor!



Week 29
Start date
: 12/28/11
Initial weight:
218
Current weight:
198
This week's loss
: ?
Total weight loss:
20 pounds


Last week's dream focus
: Make healthier choices; decrease the portions of the foods I eat; continue fighting off the urges to mask my emotions with food; find ways to move that won't aggravate my pain

What went well:  I didn’t give up!  I prayed!  I handed it over and laid it down!  I leaned on my support system.  I rested.  I surrounded myself with positivity and encouragement.  I soaked it all in.  I kept moving forward.   

Challenges:  Pain; the tendency to fall into old habits of emotional eating; going way over my caloric goal for the week, the temptation to lie to myself and say “this one time doesn’t matter” or “I’m fine the way I am… I’ll still be loved by others”.  Those stupid lies… 

The truth is EVERY time matters.  EVERY good choice gets me closer to my dream faster!  EVERY bad choice slows me down.  This pain is slowing me down enough so why add to it?  Am I fine the way I am (miserable in a body that doesn’t match how I feel inside, overweight, unfit, inactive, wearing plus-size clothes, uncomfortable in my skin, feeling insecure and inferior)?  No ma’am/sir.  Not at all.  Will I still be loved?  Absolutely. 


This week's dream focus:  Stop beating myself up about going over my caloric intake; make healthier choices; decrease the portions of the foods I eat; continue fighting off the urges to mask my emotions with food; find ways to move that won't aggravate my pain, KEEP MY CHIN UP!!!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Take it one day at time. You will get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soooooooooooo much, Pam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT GONNA STOP!!!

    ReplyDelete