Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday Wow Factor!



Week 30
Start date
: 12/28/11
Initial weight:
218
Current weight:
198
This week's loss
:
?  (On break from weigh-ins)
Total weight loss:
20 pounds


Last week's dream focus
: Stop beating myself up about going over my caloric intake; make healthier choices; decrease the portions of the foods I eat; continue fighting off the urges to mask my emotions with food; find ways to move that won't aggravate my pain, KEEP MY CHIN UP!!!!!!

What went well:  I haven’t given up.  I picked up an inspirational book I bought earlier in the year (and barely started but never finished) and started reading it again for motivation 

Challenges:  Pain; serious anger and rage (partially from being in pain and being unable to relieve it, the other part… maybe hormones?  It’s a mystery at this point); trying with all my might not to fall into depression because I don’t like feeling this way inside – it’s not at ALL who I am; the tendency to fall into old habits of emotional eating; going over my caloric goal every day; keeping my head above water

I need emotional support!

This week's dream focus:  Spend time evaluating my true soul dream - that powerful driving force in my heart that keeps me coming back to this journey of losing weight.


2 comments:

  1. Beating yourself up serves no purpose than to bring you down. Accept that you are doing what needs to be done, you have a plan of action to end the pain, and a plan of action for once you are on the other side. Let that pull you through.

    Sending you support!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! ...needed that!

      Delete