Thursday, September 27, 2012

10 Things You Must Do To Move Forward



How FABULOUS is this?  

I agree with every one of ideas... and gosh how I needed reminding.  I'll admit, I've felt a little stuck lately.  I know it's temporary so I'm not giving up, but it can feel pretty overwhelming at times. 

I like how much simpler it seems when you break it down like this.  It actually makes me feel better about where I've been these past two months (Monday will make two months since my surgery... my how time flies!). 

I can actually see that I'm not as far off as I thought -I've remained focused on half of these!  I now need to make changes and start focusing again on the others.

How about you?  How are you with this list? 


2 comments:

  1. You're so welcome, Kirsten!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete