Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Don't EVER Stop Dreaming!


Oh how I love my Dream Big calendar!  I missed the month of August since I was out of the office, so I had a double shot of inspiration this morning on my first day back.  This is one I expect to read more than once going forward.  

What a great reminder for us during our journey.  It can be easy to dream, but pursuing those dreams can be a challenge.  And sometimes it's even difficult to dream at all.  The words in this picture are like freedom to me.   It's like someone granted me permission to not carry the weight of the world on my shoulders and to not be threatened by the future! 

There are some dreams that seem too scary for me to envision... they make me feel vulnerable and afraid.  What if I get hurt?  What if my dream doesn't turn out the way I planned?  What if it shatters before my eyes and I'm left picking up the pieces?

I'm suddenly reminded that it's in God's hands and I can rest assured He won't allow me to go through anything I can't handle.  I know there's something better ahead and there's a reason it happens the way it does.  It doesn't mean I won't feel pain or sorrow.  It doesn't mean I won't have happiness or be able to celebrate when I make a dream come true.  It means whatever happens in my life can be used to help someone else in their journey... it can be an encouragement and inspiration to others!  It means I'm always blessed and can find a thousand reasons to be thankful! 

DON'T EVER STOP DREAMING!

 

2 comments:

  1. I have had to tell myself those things several times. Great words! I say, DREAM BIG. As big as you can. In his words, Ask and You shall receive. You never know what is meant for you until you dream big.

    Congratulations on your first day back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam!!! Boy it can be scary sometimes. I'm really being tested today... I know I'll get through this, too.

      HUGS!!!! :)

      Delete