It's Friday!!!!!!! It's time for fun.
Doesn't this picture just crack you up? I can't get over how awesome it is! I loved the Shatto Milk Company before (I've referenced them in this previous post) but I adore them now! This totally made me laugh.
I posted this on Facebook today. It's really funny and TOTALLY TRUE!
The bottom line:
- We can't determine how another person is going to feel.
- We can't control another person's responses or actions.
- We can't live our lives obsessed with what others think of us.
- We can't let what they may or may not think hold us back from living our dreams.
- We SHOULD live our lives concerned with what God thinks of us!
- We SHOULD trust in Him to help us overcome the fear!
- We SHOULD control our own actions!
- We SHOULD be nice to every one we meet and go to bed with a clean conscious!
So who remembers this snazzy tune? I LOVED this song back in the day!!! So 80's... and perfect for Friday Fun. My favorite part was always the freestyle "rap" in the middle.
Chrissy's Impromptu Freestyle:
- I still know all the words to this song.
- It makes me wanna roller skate.
- I won the roller skating limbo once.
- My favorite activity at the roller rink was skating to "Ghostbusters" and "Thriller".
- We did danced to "Thriller" at my 80's Zumba Birthday Party. (Thanks, Jade! That was SO much fun!)
- I feel like dancing!
- This song reminds me of summer and swimming with my cousins.
- I miss those days.
Well, I hope you enjoyed this random Friday Fun! Oh, and last thought. What if the caption from the first picture in yesterday's post was placed on this picture? Kinda sweet, huh? :) I totally relate.