Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Fun!


Happy Friday everyone!  The weekend is almost here and it's time to kick it off with positive thoughts and good laughs.


I KNOW you can relate to this if you've ever made a box of macaroni and cheese.  I couldn't stop laughing!  And I laughed again two days later when I found myself in this very situation... and I screamed out "LIES!" in the kitchen.  My husband and the boy were puzzled in the other room...




In our quarterly business meeting at work, a manager showed this video as a "tribute to managers".  It really made me smile.  How fun would it be to do this for a living?  I guess you'd call these guys "catboys"?



Finally, remember this important truth as you enjoy your weekend (and beyond).  How powerful is this phrase?



No comments:

Post a Comment