Monday, September 10, 2012

I Will Not Be Shaken

Sadness
  Heartache
    Pain
      Frustration
        Anger
          Hurt
            Anxiety
              Insecurity

I've been dealing with these emotions heavily lately.  Sometimes they're overwhelming.  Sometimes I really feel like throwing in the towel.  Especially today.

But I can't and I absolutely won't give up on my dreams!

See, I don't have to worry about my future and what's in store for me.  I trust that God knows exactly what He's doing and He will never fail me.  He has a plan and it's greater than anything I could come up with on my own!  I'm going through these struggles for a  reason.  Maybe it's to help other people who will go through similar adversity.  Maybe it's to help only one other person. 

No mater how many people will be impacted by my story, I trust it will be worth it.  And it makes it easier to keep my eyes focused on the One who holds my future in His hands.  It helps me hang in there when I want to quit.  I focus on the blessings in my life and it brings me joy and peace.

Where's your focus now?  Is that where you want it to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment