Thursday, September 6, 2012

Something New



I have to believe this.

No matter how I feel today.  No matter how I'll feel tomorrow.

I have to believe it.

God has a plan for me.  It's much greater, much bigger and better than any plan I could come up with.  I just have to trust and be patient.

But that's hard sometimes.

It gets easier when I focus on my dreams... when I focus on what my heart desires.  If I allow myself to let go and let God guide me, things will be easier. 

Not easy. 

Easier.

I trust God will take care of me and keep me in His arms while things are difficult and the pain persists.... while my heart aches and the tears fall. 

I love this journey!  It's full of lessons, blessings, and joy.  I know I'm going great places, so I might as well enjoy the ride!




2 comments:

  1. your post touched my heart. The easiest thing would be if we never ever had to feel pain. But you're right. Easier is usually what happens, not easiest. Pain happens. It's how we recover that makes us into better people. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad, E!! You're right... pain happens. CRAP HAPPENS!!! But our outlook changes everything...

      Love you!

      Delete