Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wednesday Wow Factor!



Week 37
Start date
: 12/28/11
Initial weight:
218
Current weight:
?
This week's loss
: ? 
Total weight loss:
20 pounds since last weigh-in


Last week's dream focus
: Don’t rush recovery - it takes time.  DO NOT get on the scale until I’m mentally and emotionally able to handle it… resist the temptation.  Keep surrounding myself with positivity and encouragement!

What went well:  I’m keeping my focus on blessings and God and the bright side of all situations!  Being surrounded by positive, praying people is so uplifting and keeps me focused on the right things!

Challenges:  I’m not ready to get on the scale for sure.  I’m still in pain and have been through tests to get to the bottom of it.  Last week I thought I’d learned that this kind of pain was normal.  Then, I found out it’s not.  There could be several possible causes… so we’re trying to narrow it down.
I’ve been emotional and have shed a lot of tears this week.  I  know it’s all going to be okay though. I’m putting my trust in the Lord!!!

This week's dream focus:  Stop eating “crap” foods and get focused on healthy foods again!  Keep surrounding myself with positivity and encouragement!

4 comments:

  1. Thinking about you, sister!!!! I sure hope you find some relief/answers VERY SOON!!!
    Hang in there!! Love and hugs!!
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SO much, Kendra!!! I sure do, too. Ready to get back to normal and WORK OUT. Look out when that day comes!! :) Love and hugs back to you!! (Continuing to pray for your family...)

      Delete