Thursday, October 11, 2012

Wednesday Wow Factor!




Week 41
Start date
: 12/28/11
Initial weight:
218
Current weight:
?
This week's loss
: ? 
Total weight loss:
?


Last week's dream focus: Start logging food.  Just do it.  JUST LOG IT.  It’s not that hard.  

Get out of my own way!  Find one thing that will spark the desire to make faster, better progress again… to get closer to my dream faster.  

I need to move more and sit less and start my gym membership – no matter where it is.  Keep surrounding myself with positivity and encouragement.  Start planning healthy meals and packing healthy snacks and meals for work instead of eating out. 


What went well:  I still haven’t given up.  My progress is very slow, but it's progress nonetheless.  I logged food and ate well two days in a row... then slipped and haven't logged since.  Today is a new day!

I went with a friend to tour the gym and find out about cost.  The plan is to start Monday! 


Challenges:  Anger.  Rage.  Frustration.  I noticed this morning that a certain pill bottle wasn't in plain sight, making me question if I'd been taking it for a week (I use a weekly pill case and it was empty).  These pills regulate my hormones while I'm allowing my body to heal and keep the endometriosis from growing back.  Maybe this could explain the fury of emotions I've felt.

The devil knows I'm on my way to making my dream come true, so he's throwing a lot of adversity my way in an attempt to prevent it.  I'm very aware it's from him and I'm very reliant on God to get me through it.  I can't do a thing on my own, but "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!" (Philippians 4:13)

"Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."  (Matthew 16:23)

We can say this, too!!!!! 


This week's dream focus:  TRUST GOD!  Manage my feelings, be sure to take that pill, and start my gym membership Monday!






No comments:

Post a Comment