Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wednesday Wow Factor!




Week 42
Start date
: 12/28/11
Initial weight:
218
Current weight:
?
This week's loss
: ? 
Total weight loss:
?


Last week's dream focus: TRUST GOD!  Manage my feelings, be sure to take “that pill”, and start my gym membership Monday!

What went well:  I’m not giving up!  I’ve been taking “that pill” and darn, what a difference!  (Thanks, Lord!)

Since Friday of last week I’ve felt strange about the idea of working out over lunch at the gym downtown.  I know, I know.  “Just make up your mind already!”  I really feel God leading me in another direction.  There’s a new gym I’ve been eyeballing for a month or two now.  They have new fitness equipment and FUN classes like Zumba, Turbo Kick, and… wait for it… HIP HOP HUSTLE!!!!!   WHAT?  WHAT?  If that doesn’t scream “HAVE FUN AT THE GYM” I don’t know what does!  It calls my name in bazaar ways!

I started thinking about it and here’s what I’ve determined: it’s not that far from home; I could work out on weekends without driving downtown (which isn’t desirable); there are super fun classes (and working out has to be fun for me to remain engaged); I have friends in the area who could potentially join the gym for accountability and partnership; and best of all I could get there and home in plenty of time to make dinner for the family and still enjoy my evening!

Decision: I’m visiting tonight and will let you know how it turns out!  (SO EXCITED!)



Challenges:  A sinus infection tried to overtake me beginning Tuesday of last week and it’s still pitchin’ fits.  I’m dealing with it and hittin’ the inhaler frequently!


This week's dream focus:  Pray about visiting the new gym tonight, then visit; keep my thoughts focused on positive things; and gravitate towards my dream – envisioning how it will look and feel when it’s my new reality; in the meantime – I dream to embrace the transition!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment