Thursday, November 1, 2012

Wednesday Wow Factor!




Week 44
Start date
: 12/28/11
Initial weight:
218
Current weight:
208
This week's loss
: * didn’t weigh this week *
Total weight loss:
10 pounds


Last week's dream focus: Continue going to the gym; add to the list of healthy food options and purchase healthier foods (because if healthy food is in the house – I’ll eat healthy foods.  If there’s crap food in the house, I’ll eat crap foods);  keep moving in the direction of my dream – envisioning how it will look and feel when it’s my new reality; continue embracing the transition!


What went well:  I’ve gone to the gym 5 times since last Thursday, doing Hip Hop Hustle and Zumba classes.  SO FUN! I’m eating well and usually don’t feel deprived.  I’m focused on my dream, I believe in myself, and I’m certain my dream WILL be a reality. 


Challenges:  Feeling self-critical during fitness classes has been a challenge, but I’ve worked it out!  I tell Satan where to go and I keep moving towards my dream!  It just takes time to change the way I see myself and I'm forming a habit with telling the devil to get behind me.


This week's dream focus:  Continue going to the gym; continue to talk back to those negative, self-critical thoughts; add to the list of healthy food options and purchase healthier foods; keep moving in the direction of my dream – envisioning how it will look and feel when it’s my new reality; continue embracing the transition!




No comments:

Post a Comment