Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday Wow Factor!



Week 45
Start date
: 12/28/11
Initial weight:
218
Current weight:
208
This week's loss
: * I didn’t weigh again this week *
Total weight loss:
10 pounds
 
 
Last week's dream focus: Continue going to the gym; continue to talk back to those negative, self-critical thoughts; add to the list of healthy food options and purchase healthier foods; keep moving in the direction of my dream – envisioning how it will look and feel when it’s my new reality; continue embracing the transition!
 
 
What went well: I’ve continued going to the gym and have added weights and strength training.  I went to the store and bought some healthy food options (not as much as I’d like but it’s certainly a start)! Thus, I’ve been eating better at home!  I’ve felt really in tune with my dream and feel great about the progress I’m making.  I really enjoy going to the gym and love the feeling of accomplishment I experience after completing a workout!  Right now, I'm focused on the great feelings that come with progressing toward my dream rather than what the scale will tell me.
 
Last night at Zumba our instructor turned out the lights and it felt like we were dancing at a club (without gross creepers around us)!  It was so much fun!  I told her I felt like I worked out twice as hard because I wasn’t being self-critical and I wasn’t worrying at all what others might be thinking about me (I could hardly see them)!  I was drenched in sweat and felt like throwing up twice towards the end of the workout – and an hour after I arrived home.  THAT’S WORKIN’ IT OUT, Y’ALL!
 
Oh, and I added green tea to my daily intake to boost metabolism and rock my world!
 
 
Challenges: I still battle with feeling self-critical, but again I’m telling Satan where to go and I keep moving towards my dream! I was sick again this past weekend and last few days, which kept me from attending Hip Hop Hustle and added to the nausea in yesterday’s Zumba.
 
 
This week's dream focus: Continue the going to gym; continue to talk back to those negative, self-critical thoughts; keep adding to the list of healthy food options; keep moving in the direction of my dream – envisioning how it will look and feel when it’s my new reality; continue embracing the transition; and JUST DON'T GIVE UP!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment