Thursday, December 27, 2012

Wednesday Wow Factor!


(Hey, it's the holidays... you can understand how I  could have forgotten yesterday was Wednesday!)

Week 52
Start date: 12/28/11
Initial weight:
220
Current weight:
205 (last weigh-in 11/29/12)
Total weight loss:
15 pounds!

Last week's dream focus: Dig deep inside me to find out why I'm beginning to slip back into old habits - figure out what's triggering this and FIX IT; keep adding weight training; refocus my thoughts about the amounts of foods I fix in the evening for the family; stay focused on my dream; and DON'T EVER GIVE UP!


What went well: I did another BURN class yesterday (the day after Christmas dinners and eating a too much food)!  I've improved since last week with eating, working out, and my mindset!  I broke out my dream Smash book and picked up where I left off last summer.  It was super exciting to see where I used to be, how far I've come, and where I may go from here!  I'm really hopeful and excited about 2013!  I believe great things are going to happen in my life and I believe I will see dreams come true! 
 
Challenges:  Obviously, Christmas time is a challenge in itself.  It's usually difficult to resist so much tasty food you usually only get one time a year.  I ate more than I would in a normal day and I enjoyed sweets and breads and casseroles.  I didn't feel good the next day because of the amount of food I consumed, but I also didn't let it get me down.  It was ONE DAY.  I'm over it!  The next day was new and I moved forward... and I went to BURN class... and I paid for it!  :)  But I loved it. 


This week's dream focus: Stay on the right path with eating and working out; continue with weight training and embrace the discomfort and pain; stay focused on my dreams; and trust that God's plan is so much better than what I could come up with!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment